- Anything Goes: What's the best compliment you've ever received?
- Beauty and the Beast: If you had to be an inanimate object, what would you be?
- Cabaret: Have you ever sang at a karaoke bar? If so, what songs?
- Dreamgirls: Would you rather be in a band or be a solo artist?
- Evita: Do you think you could lead a country?
- Fiddler On the Roof: Do you have any unique traditions?
- Guys and Dolls: Have you ever gambled before?
- Hairspray: Have you ever been discriminated before? If so, for what?
- Into the Woods: What is your favorite fairytale?
- Jesus Christ Superstar: What are your thoughts on religion?
- The King and I: How was your most recent travel experience?
- Les Miserables: What is one dream you have but you know won't come true?
- Mama Mia!: How do you feel about your parents?
- Next to Normal: Have you been diagnosed with any mental disorders?
- Once On This Island: What's something important you'd be willing to trade in order to stay with someone you love?
- Peter Pan: Do you believe in fairies?
- Quilters: What's an old-fashioned "rule" that you live by?
- Rent: How would you react if you were told you only have a few months to live?
- Sweeney Todd: Do you forgive and forget easily?
- Throughly Modern Millie: Have you ever moved to another state or country? If so, how did it feel to be new?
- Urinetown: What's the most disgusting drink you've ever consumed?
- Victor/Victoria: If you were the opposite sex, what would your name be?
- Wicked: Do you believe that no good deed goes unpunished?
- Xanadu: Do you enjoy visual art? Are you good at it?
- You're A Good Man, Charlie Brown: How do you define happiness?
- Ziegfeld Follies: If you could go back in time and live in a different decade/era, which one would it be?
//Oh my god yay I finally found a fc for Jude! I just need gifs…
"Yeah… that was a big too much. Oh come on, he’s not totally unaware of things, and he’s been with Erica for years now, so he must know a thing or two about periods. I hope he does…"
"I know he just doesn’t understand, and in the beginning he always bought the wrong pads, now Erica does the shopping."
"I know, it was only a joke. I mean, I don’t think my moms would mind having you at home, but yeah… your dad just can’t live without his baby girl."
"No he can’t , I mean he did homeschool me until second grade."
"Luckily not in middle school though, I’m not too sure if he fully understands periods."
Hey, it won’t be a real birthday party if you don’t receive gifts! I’ll try to surprise you.
"Okay, fine, just don’t spend too much on me."
"Oh… what a little snitch! You need to sew his lips together, Loki-like. This way he won’t be able to talk about it. You should totally move in with us."
"Oh I can’t move in with you guys, my dad would never let me."
"He can be so damn strict, he’s cool and nice, but strict as hell."
"You’re welcome. For your birthday everything will be perfect! I have to find the perfect gift now.
"Aww, Ethan you don’t have to do that, but I’m not going to stop you if you really want to."
"I’ll help you if you want… luckily there won’t be a lot of girls… that won’t be hard… I hope."
"Thanks, Ethan. Hopefully it won’t."
"You have to do it when your Dad’s not around. I don’t have this problem since I’m the baby of the family, though."
"I do, but Jude tells on me, he always has been since we were little. It’s very annoying. Now I can’t have guys over without my dad hovering over me, so no sex until I move out."
"Poor little boy."
"I can’t really blame you, though, I do the same with all my siblings."
"Yeah, I like teasing him though, but my dad doesn’t like it…"